Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

oh the sickness


Annie, originally uploaded by cottoncupcakes.

I have spent the last few days feeling like crap. I caught a cold sometime last week and I haven't been able to shake it yet. My head feels like someone filled it with cement. I'm hoping I start to come around tomorrow and remember what its like to have energy and use your nose for breathing.

Philip and I have been watching a great deal of TV and taking it easy sipping on sprite zero. I got my plane ticket today for my trip home in March. I'm excited already.

We took Annie and the cats to get updated on all their shots this morning. We have such a crazy family of animals. Annie didn't seem to mind the shots as long as the dog cookies were being given.


+ sprite zero
+ cheese popcorn
+ TV marathons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...