Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh good golly

 

 

 



I started my vegetable garden seeds yesterday. They have been basking in the glow of a UV light all day today. I can't wait for them to sprout.

I got The Gentle Art of Domesticity at the library yesterday. It has the most beautiful photos and information on just about everything I love from baking to gardening. I'm just a few pages in but I'm enjoying it so far.

My Dad is in Seattle. I picked him up at the airport today. We're meeting in a few hours to have dinner at the Boat Street Cafe.

+ potstickers
+ sunny days
+ CSI
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cleo Dee said...

have fun with your dad! Hopefully next week we'll actually talk to one another on the phone. It's a long shot but hey, I can dream the dream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...