Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

rainy afternoon




I love Molly Moon ice cream. The salted caramel is my favorite flavor. I was craving it last night but to save money I made some at home. I made my usual banana ice cream and added a touch of sea salt and caramel sauce, it turned out great. Almost as good as the original. I love this gray t-shirt that they sell at the shop. I need to get one.

It is a pretty rainy and chilly day here in Seattle. Philip and I are being lazy today and so far have watched a lot of TV. We might go running later, on a trail that runs along Lake Washington, if the weather clears up. I've been spending most of the morning online looking around. Here are some websites I'm enjoying right now.


Vegan Joy

Oh She Glows

One Lucky Duck


+ Alfred Hitchcock
+ lazy Sunday mornings
+ strong coffee
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...