Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Free day




I have a paper to write that I have been putting off for over a week. There are so many other things I'd like to do today such as:

1. get a haircut
2. make carrot ginger soup
3. sew a tote bag for school
4. go running
5. take Annie to the park
6. watch TV
7 read

I hate having homework, it feels like my work day is never done. After I finish this paper I think I'll feel a little better about things. I just feel so unmotivated when it comes to this school program. Why don't I care? I worked so hard to get accepted and now I feel like I could care less about the information or the classes. So weird. Annie is so cute sleeping beside me on the bed. I love that dog.

Philip picked me up after school today and drove me home. He seemed so sad. I wish I could think of a way to cheer him. I could buy me specialty beer but I feel like we have been so unhealthy lately and drinking an awful lot of alcohol. I have a hard time thinking of other nice things to do for him. How sad is that? Well I guess if I'm going to finish that paper and get started on things I should get to work.

+ one class days
+ rides home from school
+ eating lunch at home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...