Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ferrrets

Ramen went home on Monday. : (

I miss our evening cuddles. I wish we could get a ferret but for now I think 3 cats and a dog is enough for us. Yesterday we went to look at an apartment in Bellevue and Philip showed me the apartment in Avalon too. Both were nice but had some problems. The biggest issue with the Avalon apartment is the moldy fridge and the fact that they're being strange about setting up a lease time. I hope things work out.

I spent all of today cleaning the apartment and doing the laundry. I feel so tired right now. My legs are so sore.

I think I will miss this apartment a little bit. The bookshelves were really cool.



+ clean apartment
+ diet dr. pepper
+ new madewell bracelet

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...