Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ideal Day

My ideal day would include sleeping in with Philip until we woke up rested. We'd make breakfast together and I'd have really good coffee and pancakes. We'd take Annie for a walk or to the dog park together. We'd go do something together afterwards like thrift shopping or going to the museum. Afterwards we'd go out to dinner and eat outside because it would be a warm summer night. We'd come home and hang out and have a few beers and relax.

I want to be less stressed about my life in general and be able to relax and enjoy my life. I have been really tired and worn out lately. I'm so thankful that this week is Thanksgiving break and we have a few days without school and stress. I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Lewistown and spend some time with my family. I'm going to make a pumpkin pie and just relax for two days. When I return to Pittsburgh on Friday, I get to pick Philip up at the airport. I can't wait for him to be back! Its nice in some ways to have a little space but I also feel like I really miss him and need his hugs.

Things I want to do in the next few weeks:
1. get a haircut
2. go to my yoga classes
3. smoothie detox
4. daily meditation
5. visit museum
6. join the gym?

I am going to work on being less negative and stressed. I want to do things that I enjoy.

+ Philip's love letters
+ purring cats
+ new swan scarf

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...