Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Buttered toast jelly beans with wine


There is a lot in my life right now that isn't that great.

Yet at the end of the day I get to fall asleep in a bed full of cats and under the covers with someone who I could watch TV with well into my 90s. In that moment things seem wonderful.

I have the day off from work tomorrow because it is my birthday and I decided I wouldn't spoil the day with working. The thought of getting to spend the day doing whatever I want and maybe even eating cake really makes me happy.

I always think back on my birthdays as I'm sure most people do, of everything that has changed over the last year. This year there is a lot of new crap. Its unbelievable to think just a year ago I was living in an empty apartment and had only been in Seattle a few months. Time does fly.

+ red wine
+ library book smell
+ sofia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...