Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feels like fall


pumpkin spice bundt cake, originally uploaded by cottoncupcakes.

The weather in Seattle right now reminds me of the fall season. Its been in the 60's and windy the last couple of days. So I was inspired to make a pumpkin spice bundt cake. It turned out pretty good considering I use a toy oven to bake.

I've been getting ready for my trip home in 3 days and I'm getting really excited. I can't wait to see everyone and enjoy the 80 degree weather. It is going to be so much fun.

Over the weekend Philip and I took the ferry over to Vashon Island. It was a rainy day but we walked down to the water and went to lunch at small restaurant called the Monkey Tree.

+ sleeping cats
+ vacation
+ magazines in mail

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...