Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Too much science

I have two tests to take today and I'm nervous. I have to take my first chemistry exam in about an hour and later tonight I take my anatomy and physiology test. I feel like the metric calculations and tissue histology is all swirling around and nothing is organized. Its been only 3 years since I was in school but it feels like it was forever ago now that I'm trying to get back into it. So I'm taking a break to update this and then its back to rereading my notes again and again.

Tomorrow Philip and I are going to go car shopping. We're thinking of getting a Honda or Hyundai or maybe a Toyota. I hope we find something cause I do miss being able to drive places. Taking the bus isn't as bad as I thought it would be at first. It does take a long time and I go to class during rush hour so I do have to stand the entire trip swaying back and forth as the bus goes down I5. Although it feels like a workout trying not to fall over and hold on so I don't bump into all the people around me. I should probably get back to the learning and try to cram as much information as I can into my brain before 4pm.

+ sunshine
+ strong coffee
+ food blog distractions

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...