Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

lazybones


Another day of vacation has gone by and I'm so enjoying the lack of things to do. I went to Target this morning to look around and bought a few small things. I just love waking up and knowing I have the whole day ahead of me to do whatever, such as exciting trips to Target to purchase baby oil and toothpaste. It will be so difficult to go back to work in less than a week. Gulp.

Later in the afternoon Lucia and I went to Gasworks Park and walked around. We sat by the water for an hour or so. It was nice to get out of the house and I've wanted to go to that park for some time.

Tomorrow I have big plans to clean the carpet and try to read on the roof deck. Its supposed to be a warm day tomorrow. I also want to enjoy the last few moments of summer before it disappears. I also want to bake some mini pies.

+ brownies in milk
+ pushing up daisies
+ reading before bed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...