Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

We bought a new car!!


We finally did it after weeks of talking about buying a new car. We bought a 2003 Hyundai Sonata today. I couldn't be more excited to have a car that doesn't violently shutter when you try to brake and that might not break down every other week. Yay! It took several hours to purchase it since we needed to look up Carfax reports and take it to a shop to be looked over. I googled a photo of a Sonata online since I haven't been able to take a photo of it yet. We got in this silver color. It looks a little like an old man car but I'm OK with that. Since we got back I've spent the rest of the day doing chemistry homework and drinking massive amounts of caffeine to stay awake. I can't wait until finals are over. Only 4 more days to go.....

+ water pressure
+ Giada at home show
+ sleep soon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...