Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lazy Saturday

 



My Dad went back to Pennsylvania yesterday. I had so much fun while he was here. I really wish I lived closer to my family. Some highlights of the visit were:

+ Dinner at Palisades
+ Hardwicks Hardware
+ Dog Park with Annie
+ Climbing at REI
+ French Bakery
+ Elliot Bay Books
+ Magic Mouse Toys
+ Chateau Ste. Michelle
+ Barking Frog lunch
+ Oddfellows breakfast
+ last dinner at Metro Grill
+ Boathouse Cafe cheese
+ wine, wine and more wine
+ Dad meeting all my pets and of course Philip
+ hanging out with my dad in Seattle


I have never eaten so much food in one week in my entire life. To go back to eating my Kashi cereal and veggie salads will be a little hard. My Dad really spoiled me this week with some of the best meals. It was good to get out and see more Seattle. I really need to explore more often, it is so much fun to do new things here.

+ breakfast in bed
+ reading in the bath
+ clean towels
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...