Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cross it off the list

 

 



I can't believe today is only Tuesday. Tonight was another great night out with my Dad. We went to Dahlia's Lounge downtown. I had unbelievability good salmon and the best pear tart ever. My Dad's trip to Seattle has gone by so quickly. I can't believe he will be leaving in a few days. I wish that Pennsylvania and Washington were closer. I miss my family more and more.

The top picture is of a print that Bethany sent me a few weeks ago. (Bethany you're the best!) I wish I could have a pet grey fox to read books to at night. I am so proud that Philip and I finally got around to hanging pictures in this apartment, it really makes it feel about like home.

The cat pin is a gift my Dad gave me tonight at dinner, it is adorable and looks like my cats! I am officially a crazy cat lady but I wouldn't be happy any other way.

+ sleeping cats
+ cherry blossoms
+ pear tarts
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...