Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Veggie Rainbow

 




I made this salad this morning to use up some of the many veggies in the fridge. I just chopped them and added a tablespoon of light olive oil and another tablespoon of white wine vingar with a little salt and pepper. It tasted great after being in the fridge for a few hours.

I worked out for two hours this morning. I decided to start a new strength training program. It was pretty challenging and I wasn't even using that much weight. I also started week 2 of my 5K training. It was an interval run of 90 seconds of jogging with 2 minutes of walking. It wasn't too bad except when the time to run came during a hill. Whew. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get in a 4 mile walk and some yoga. I'm going to miss working out, whenever I want, when I have to go back to work next week. I can't believe this time next week will be my last vacation day. I'm so nervous about going back.

I'm off to study for the GRE now and try to not freak out that I only have 3 more weeks until I retake it. Then I'm going to go to the dermatologist to get my moles checked out. I hope everything looks good. Afterwards I'm going to meet up with Katie to get some coffee. Busy busy day.

+ laughing cow cheese
+ sweet potato
+ last few days of sweet sweet vacation
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...