Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

couch day

 

 



It hasn't rained this hard in months. I'm kind of enjoying it since I planned to spend today studying for the GRE. I wanted to go for a 4 mile walk today. I had even planned out my route on google maps last night but maybe its better if I just do a workout video instead. I love when it's rainy and stormy outside and you don't have to go out for any reason. I was thinking of going to the bookstore to look around, just to have a reason to get out of the house so I don't go crazy from spending hours in here studying geometry.

Yesterday I went to the dermatologist to get a skin check done. He did a biopsy of one of my moles and the stitches are kind of annoying. I can't wait for it to heal. He also told me not to go running for 3 days to avoid the stitches riping open. I guess I'll have to squeeze this week's 5k training into the end of week.

Workout: Yoga Melt and maybe a 2 mile walk


+ wool blankets
+ snuggly dogs
+ strong coffee
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...