Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The new chair




Philip and I went to Goodwill yesterday after a lazy morning of making breakfast and watching the new project runway. I found this chair for only $3. The original chair cover was old vinyl that had a few tears in it. I replaced it with some gray Ikea fabric I had leftover from making a tablecloth. Not much else was done yesterday. Lucia came over in the evening to catch up while we shared a bottle of wine. The night ended with us watching many 80's videos, It was so much fun.

Today is kind of a lazy day. I woke up and haven't done too much since but watch an episode of Alfred Hitchcock.
I'm nervous about going back to work on Tuesday. I hate starting a new job. I wish I could stop thinking about it but it keeps popping back into my thoughts. I should make a list to try and distract myself. I was thinking of going to Trader Joe's today. I need to get more quinoa. OK, list of things I want to do today:

1. organize the crazy Tupperware cabinet
2. call my sister
3. go to Trader Joe's
4. read in bed
5. go to the dog park
6. start week 3 of 5k train (yay!)
7. pick veggies and wash
8. Mad Men party


Workout: 5k Train and ab workout.

+ Philip playing Halo
+ wine + 80's videos
+ roasted veggies
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...