Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lunch








This is the lunch I made for today. I made a veggie wrap with laughing cow cheese and had a side of roasted salt and oregeno carrots.

I've spent the morning studying for the good ole GRE. The algebra chapter went pretty smooth much better than last night's square root chapter. Philip was kind enough to help me through it even after having to stay at work until 8pm. He is the best.

I heard back from my doctor this morning and I don't have cancer! I really do need to be better about sunscreen. I never want to have a sunburn again, which is difficult to do when you're ghost white.

My big plans for today are to study and go running. I'm going to try to squeeze in some sewing too and try out a quinoa pudding recipe with dates in it.

I'm trying really hard to keep my worries under control. I can't wait until October 1st when I'm be done with the GRE (hopefully forever DONE), I'll get my first paycheck of the year, and I'll be settled into my job again.

workout: 5k Train and strength supersets


+ sleeping in
+ roasted carrots
+ cancer-free
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...