Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I feel like crap



Ugh. I'm feeling so terrible. I thought I left the germ infested preschool life that I was none with being constantly sick but I was wrong. I have an achy-feel-terrible-sore throat-want-to-die illness. I tried to get up and go to school today but ended up back in bed for another 5 hours of sleep. I've been in bed all day eating cheese sandwiches and drinking ginger ale. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I have a long day of classes to conquer including the terrible clinical medicine.

I should get started on my homework. I've been watching Modern Family for hours and being oh so lazy. I have a lot of work to get caught up on. I really don't like school. I can't wait to go back to working in 2 years. I miss it.

+ modern family
+ macaroons in the freezer
+ sleeping snuggle cats

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...