Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

farm dreams

I've had the worst headache in my temple since last night. I hope it goes away soon. I think it might be sinus related but I don't want to take medicine because I have soooo much to get done today. I still need to finish my paper and organize my notes for the exam tomorrow. ugh. Tomorrow is going to be AWFUL and Thursday will be delightful.

I went for a walk with Bethany this morning. We walked for about an hour and it was really nice to get out and exercise so early in the morning. Now I have to spend the day preparing for my exam and finishing the paper from hell.

I have a craving for these low carb coconut pancakes, that you make with coconut flour. I guess I can buy it at Whole Foods. I'll have to go look for it on Thursday after class. I really want to eat them with peanut butter on top.hmmmm pancakes....

Also I want this farm book to live out my dreams through the pretty drawings.

Oh farm life.

+ coconut fizzy water
+ sunny morning walks
+ only 2 more days until vacation

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...