Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

so very tired

I feel like I have been incredibly tired these last few weeks. I'm not sure what is going on. I slept for almost 11 hours last night and I had to drag myself out of bed. Blah. I'm going to start taking a vitamin with iron in so maybe that will give me the boost that I need. I haven't been working out very much due to the tiredness and it stinks.

This past weekend I went home to visit my family. We all helped to babysit Ben and Evan so Erin and Eric could celebrate their 6th wedding anniversary. Those kiddos kept us very very busy. I don't know how they do it everyday. I think perhaps we can wait a little longer before we have kiddos. School exhaustion is enough for right now. I only have the last two days of this week and we'll be down to 3 weeks left of summer school!! I really can not wait for this to be over.

I bought coconut flour at whole foods tonight and tried to make peanut butter cookies but they weren't that great, too dry and no taste to them. I hope the coconut flour pancakes are better.


+ warm night
+ Annie snuggles
+ Being home


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...