Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday :)

Yesterday school was rough so a bunch of us decided to get razzy fresh after all that crap. I ate so much frozen yogurt with a ton of toppings. mmmmm I was so full of sugar that I decided to just walk home. It was a really nice walk except I was wearing my Toms shoes and now my foot is a little sore. I guess it is a 3 mile walk. I was going pretty slow and carrying my 10lb backpack.

Later in the day I went over to Olivia's to finish up mod. 6 and eat so yummy strawberries. So tiny and delicious. I love summer berry season. Afterwards I came home and made my cauliflower crust pizza with spinach. It was so delicious. I really liked it. I would definitely make that again.

Today has been really relaxed and nice. I took Annie to the dog park this morning and came home to eat lunch and work on school stuff. It's about 7 now and Philip is still taking a nap. We were going to go see the Avengers tonight. Hopefully he'll still be up for it when he wakes up. I kind of want some coffee right now. I need to cut back on my soda intake. I really want a soda stream.

+ Friday!
+ warm weather
+ dog park times with Annie puppers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...