Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Progress

Here I am in May. I did my running workout this afternoon and I ran 3 miles last night at the gym. I was thinking of going for a long walk tonight with Annie dog.

I studied with Olivia for a little while this afternoon to try and prepare for the Joanne exam on Monday. I'm not feeling great about that exam. I'm not sure what is going to happen but I still have 2 more days to prepare for it. I'm working on finishing some assignments for Nancy's class. They are soooooooo boring, it is difficult to work on them for longer than 10 minutes. I think I might go to the gym tonight. I'm feeling a little happier but still a little down. I was trying to think of something fun to do tonight and I can't think of anything. Maybe Philip will have some ideas or we could just stay in and relax.




+ blueberry smoothie
+ sunshine
+ Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...