Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am avoiding studying for my performance test tomorrow by looking at low carb recipes online. I found a great new site with a ton of recipes even breadsticks. I'm going to try them tonight if I have time. I'm studying alone for the next few hours and then meeting up with Rachel to review.

I spent yesterday working out. I ran/walked 2.5 miles yesterday. I forgot to use my inhaler and I was super winded running on the hills. I felt pretty good about my run. I think if I go all summer that a 5k will be nothing. I studied in the afternoon with Kate and Rachel at Frick park. We were distracted by all the adorable dogs walking by all afternoon. I still feel as confused as ever by all this movement crap. Oh well.

Philip and I went out for pizza last night and it was really good. 

Today I'm going to study for a few hours and try and prepare for this test. I need to go to Trader Joe's and I think I'm going to go to the gym and work out. The weather is super rainy today.


+ pizza
+ mechanic gloves
+ studying in bed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...