Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

white and wood

I am still trying to rid the apartment of things we no longer need. I feel like things are looking better. I'm definitely no longer a pack rat. If I could have it my way we would live in an apartment with all white walls and wooden furniture and not much else, ok maybe a comfy couch, and books. Anyway the Goodwill pile is getting larger everyday and I feel better about potentially moving. I have a few more things to go through and then I feel clean everything thoroughly. I just haven't felt up to that lately. I just feel tired and crampy and easily worn out by cleaning but the apartment is pretty freaking warm right now.



1. buy brown salt water sandals
 2. make racer back tanks
3. cut hair!!
4. buy pink maxi skirt

+ clean apartment
+ clean laundry
+ Philip home early : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...