Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

I feel like I should be doing something all the time but I'm not. I got home from my trip to Lewistown yesterday. I came home and hung out with Rachel and Philip. She was dropping off her mom's computer for Philip to work on and try to fix. Philip and I watching Breaking Amish all night and drank beers, I brought home a New Moon sampler pack.

Our holiday has been boring so far. We're not talking about moving, money or jobs for the rest of the weekend. I feel like we need a mental vacation from all that crap. So far today we've watched TV and laid about on the couch. I feel pretty relaxed today but I know we have so many decisions and changes coming up. I can't wait for things to settle but I'm not sure when that will happen.

I want to start an herb garden.
I want to be better at designing websites. (I changed the blog again today) I like it so much more.
I just wish I knew some computer tricks.
I want to start a family.
I really want a backyard.

I have so much.

I have the cutest, sweetest, kindest husband.
I have amazing friends.
I have three cuddly cats and my snuggle pup.

I am so lucky

+ macbook air
+ iced tea
+ vitamix

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...