Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

william and sonoma wishlist

Tart pan
I really need a salad spinner. This one is so cool with its shiny steel.
I've been wanting one of these silicon pats forever. I am almost out of parchment paper so maybe I'll splurge.
Coolest frying pan I've seen lately.
I really like the design of these and everyone needs salt and pepper shakers.
I would like this microplane paddle in fine, medium and course.
Cutting things with a mandoline just seems like fun.
Last but not least the dutch oven. Oh how I would love this.


If money was not a problem these are some of the things I would choose for my kitchen. A little pretend shopping if you will.

Today I have a lot of errands to run and than I plan to bake in the afternoon and maybe sew. Oh how I love vacation.

Last night Philip and I went to see Plan 9 from Outer Space with the live Rifftrax, it has hilarious. We came home and stayed up way too late watching the rest of the Battlestar Galactica series. I have to say that I was pretty happy with the ending. Considering how bad the series got in the middle I was expecting much worse. Although it did seem a little rushed like they were trying to cram everything into the last hour and than poof it was over.

+ zucchini bread
+ sleeping late
+ vacation

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...