Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jello shakes and belly aches

Yesterday was my performance test and I think it went OK. I was happy to be done with it. I talked to my sister for a little bit. I'm excited to see everyone at the end of the month

I have so much homework to do today. I need to finish my matrix assignment and study for Joanne's exam on Thursday. Then it will be time to start studying for Nancy's exam and writing Joanne's 5 page paper. : (

I want to get ahead on some things so I can relax over Memorial Day weekend and not feel like I have to work on school crap. I think if I keep ahead of schedule with the modules and read ahead in Joanne's class I'll feel alright. That is only 11 days away! We'll be half way through the summer session at that point. so crazy.

+ strawberries
+ no school days
+ spot cat snuggling with me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...